the superintendent's fitness challenge
Germantown Municipal School District's
Superintendent Fitness Challenge:
The Physical Education teachers for GMSD will implement the Superintendent's Fitness Challenge as part of their Fitness Gram Testing they do for TN data purposes. The testing consists of:
The Department of Coordinated School Health and The Office of the Superintendent will provide a special recognition for the students that meet one of the following criteria:
- ALL students that complete all of the tested areas of the Fitness Gram Test will receive a Certificate of Recognition from the GMSD Superintendent that congratulates them on this accomplishment.
- The Top 3 PACER scores for each grade level (K-9) will receive a special certificate that will outline their achievement as a top finisher for their school.
- The Top 3 Most Improved PACER scores for each grade level (K-9) will receive a special certificate that will showcase their improvement and recognize their efforts.
- ALL Top 3 Finishers and Most Improved scores will receive a special letter that will be signed by the Superintendent and will congratulate them on this special accomplishment.
- ALL Top 3 Finishers will receive a special gift from the department of CSH.